Customized a foundry products manufacture of cast iron part name of sand casting products
sand casting, Deburring, Drilling holes, Tapping, CNC Machining and Assembly
Sand blasting, Tumbling, Powder coating, Wet painting, Painting, Anodizing and Polishing
Die casting materials
aluminum alloy, A360, A380, A383, AlSi10Mg, AlSi9Cu3, ADC3, ADC6, ADC12, ZL104 and ZL107
1) ODM&OEM according to your drawing.
2) Small quantity with mixed items is also available
3) High Precision, New Technology, Competitive Price for Aluminum Die Casting
4) Advanced die casting machines available.
5) All kinds of facility, CNC machining, turning, milling, tapping, drilling, polishing, punching, etc...
6) Competitive Prices, Excellent Service, and Good Lead Time.
1) Experience in casting for many years and served customers all around the world.
2) More than 500 professional and hard working employees pursue a wonderful career.
3) International advanced-level equipment such as CNC, numerical lathes, welding equipment,
CMM and detect &testing equipment we used to ensure our product’s quality.
4) OEM service, you demand is our pursued.
5) ISO quality control
We have the chemical elements analysis centre and the mechanical testing centre which include the following quality control measures:
Spectrographic analysis, magnaflux crack detection, ultrasonic detection, dynamic fatigue testing, hardness testing, proof and ultimate breaking strength test...
TUV DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000 & ISO/TS16949 available.
Our products are all packed in wooden cases to ensure zero damage. If customers
have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate. The products
will be sent to you within 30 days and we will arrange everything from the initial consultation
to the delivery of your chosen port anywhere the world.
Our goal is not only to provide high quality products, but also to maintain a personalized
and professional relationship with each customer. No matter how big or small your
requirement we will do our best to meet your demand. Our sales group has extensive
casting expertise, as well as sound market knowledge and resources to help you make
well-informed purchasing decisions. Furthermore, our sales professionals provide
prompt "after sales service" and support to ensure a smooth purchasing experience.